Thursday, May 20, 2010

Newt Gingrich and Rand Paul Jump the Shark

Everything happening right now is very understandable. A black man is in office and the clan can't just take it. I'd probably be the same way if I was them so I don't bear them any grudges. They simply don't know any better and I believe we should actually feel sorry for them. They're obviously passing through a lot of pain, albeit dumbly self inflicted. But, I still think we can allow them their little air time knowing that all they're doing is blowing hot air. Knowing that all they can do is blow hot air. We can allow them their air time confident that this is the 21st century and nobody, least of all these non entities, can drag us back to the medieval times. Knowing all these, I actually think we should be kind towards them. If for nothing else, for the fact that their type is an endangered species about to go the way of the dinoseurs. Proof? A black man is president.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Post a Comment